Saturday, November 22, 2008

It's an addiction!!


The Shower

The Gift

The Cake

The Diaper Cake
So, helping Tana plan her wedding definitely got the creative bug in me going! One of my dear co-workers Jennifer is having a baby and I was so happy that I got to plan her shower at work. I had always wanted to try making a diaper cake, so this was the perfect opportunity. I have to tell you...I had so much fun making it! It will definitely be one of my staples from now on. Jenn is not going to find out what she is having, so I went with lime green and polka dots as the theme. I have to admit it turned out pretty cute, especially since I only had two days to plan it. Seeing tears in Jenn's eyes when she walked in the room was the best part!! I can't wait to meet Baby Walton. On a side note....Miss Amy...get moving. I can't wait to plan your baby shower and to be an auntie again!

No comments: