Sunday, December 7, 2008

Getting into the holiday spirit




Patrick and I (well mostly me) decided to not go to Home Depot or Lowe's to get our Christmas tree this year, but to drive to Yucaipa to get one of their beautiful trees. Hoping I would get some good Christmas card pics, I dressed the boys all in red. Blake and Ryan insisted on wearing their cowboy boots and since we only have one cowboy hat, we had to stop at Boot Barn to get Blake a new hat. I still can't believe I didn't get a picture of the boys in their boots...they are too cute! Anyways, here are some of the better pics I got. The tree is absolutely beautiful too and I will post when I put the finishing touches on it.

2 comments:

Grandma Chris said...

9:00 pm I knew you would have pictures of the boys from this weekend. They look too cute. Every day they change and look more grown up. LOVE & KISSES see you all soon. Love you all
Grandma C

Auntie Amy said...

Cutting down your tree is such a better tradition! Check out my tree pics on facebook. It's going to take forever to decorate, but the experience of getting it makes it all worth it.

As always, the boys are adorable. Hi Blake, Evan and Ryan!! Can't wait to see you at Christmas.

XOXO
Auntie Amy