Monday, May 4, 2009

Coyote Hunter


Well if there is one thing I have learned from being a mom, it is to expect the unexpected AND if the house seems too quiet, something is probably up, as was the case just a few evenings ago. The baby was in bed and Blake and Ryan should have been winding down for bed themselves. Often times I will find Blake reading Ryan a bedtime story. As I called for the kids, this is what I found.....Ryan Forrest, coyote hunter! The coyote, I was told was Charlie our dog, and as Ryan told me I had to be very careful so that he wouldn't sting me. Anyways, I thought the outfit was too cute and I managed to snap a few pics of my little coyote hunter : )! You have got to love boys.

1 comment:

Just Kat said...

Any picture with a kid in their undies is a yearbook shot!