Saturday, December 5, 2009

Christmas Time at the Forrest's







Well as most of you know, Christmas is one of my absolute favorite times of the year. I have even threatened to start decorating before Thanksgiving : )! I have had so much fun decorating our new home this year. I have added a new tree in my dining room and although the tree in the family room grew as we added ornaments and is now a little tight for it's spot, it is a beautiful tree. We cut it down from a Christmas tree farm near my sister's home in Elk Grove over Thanksgiving. I ended up going against the grain and did not get our typical noble fir. This year I got a cedar tree. I like it a lot, especially since it is in our living area. It is a bit softer... no needles and a bit more casual. It is so much fun to see the excitement in the kid's eyes as I continue to add new things around the house! It should be a very fun Christmas season this year! Enjoy the pics. Wishing all of you a very Merry Christmas!!

No comments: