Saturday, January 24, 2009

Ryan's 3rd Birthday










I just realized that I did not post any pictures from Ryan's birthday this year. Poor Ry Guy always gets the short end of the stick. Anyways, it has become a tradition that we spend his birthday on the Central Coast, one of his favorite places on earth (takes after his mom and dad). Since Patrick was working, my mom and I decided to drive up for the night. We had a wonderful visit with Auntie Lulu, Uncle Denis and Peter. We took Ryan to the Madonna Inn (or as he likes to call it..the Pink Palace) for their incredible cake. Of course Ry picked out the hot pink one. We also took the kids to the Avila Pier (a must stop when we are visiting). The kids love that they can get up close and personal with the wild life as you can see from the pictures. It was a perfect day and I hope will remain a tradition for Ry's birthday! Happy Birthday Ry Ry!

No comments: