Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Snow Day






Well we managed to make it up to the snow once this winter. We headed up to Idyllwild and let the kids go sledding for the first time. It was a bit of an ordeal finding a saucer, but once we had two we were off. When we got to the snow the kids were so excited. As I was getting everyone ready putting on boots, hats, gloves etc. Patrick was already staking out the best run. Wouldn't you know it, I hadn't even had a chance to get my boots on when I hear poor Evan screaming and crying. Mr. Cautious, yes my husband decided that Evan should try out the run by himself with no one at the bottom waiting for him. Needless to say that was the end of Ev's sledding experience. Thankfully Grandma Sue was there and she and Evan built a snowman together while the two older boys did some sledding. It was another beautiful snow day with lot's of sunshine!

No comments: